Contact Us

Speak With a Canadian Immigration Consultant


Frequently Asked

Can I work while I am studying in Canada?

Yes, a study permit allows you to work part-time (maximum 20 hours per week) while you study in Canada.

Can I stay in Canada and immigrate permanently after I am a student?

Immediately after you finish studying you will be eligible to apply for a post-graduation work permit which allows you to stay in Canada and work. With a combination of Canadian education and Canadian skilled work experience, you can become eligible to apply for permanent residence. Completing studies in Canada does not guarantee Canadian permanent residence, but it greatly increases your eligibility.

Can I bring my family with me while I study?

Applying with your spouse and children may impact the approval or disapproval of your study permit application. This depends on a number of factors and should be discussed with a professional before applying. Your Educational Counsellor will work with you closely to determine the choice which will give you the best possible chance of receiving your study permit. If your family does accompany you, your spouse will be eligible for an open work permit, authorizing them to work full-time in Canada while you are studying. If you have minor children, they will be eligible to study at a Canadian public school.

How can I find out if I am eligible to study in Canada?

To find out if you are eligible to attend school in Canada as an international student, please contact us. Get more information here

I KNOW CANADA – Vancouver Immigration Consultant 

Subscribe For Our Newsletter

Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

333 Seymour St,
Vancouver, BC V6B 5A6

+1 604 700-1609